Personal Injury Lawyer Services
You’re likely visiting us today because you, or someone you care about was recently injured in an accident. You’re doing the right and you probably realize that time is precious. If you are actively researching representation, please contact us as soon as possible as every minute counts.
Campaign Form - ICBC & Injury Google Ads
An injury settlement situation may involve (but not be limited to) one of the following:
The key to receiving adequate and appropriate compensation for these types of injury claims is two-fold:
- First, you must identify the responsible individual or group of individuals. It must be determined whether or not they have available assets to satisfy a successful claim against them, or to locate an insurer who will pay their obligations.
- Second, the extent and nature of the injury and loss must be carefully documented. This may include obtaining records, clinical notes and medical reports from doctors, chiropractors, physiotherapists and other medical experts. There also may be a loss of income as a result of past income loss or future projected income loss for which compensation must be made.
Looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer in Victoria?
At Hutchison Oss-Cech Marlatt, our team of highly experienced personal injury lawyers conduct volumes of claims from fairly simple ICBC injury claims to operating as a dedicated team operating in what is known as “a major loss unit,” dealing with the special requirements of managing complex larger files.
Related Practice Areas:
- ICBC Injury Claims: Visit this page for information related to ICBC related claims and settlement information.
- Intellectual property lawyers: If your are the victim of an assault of any kind, this topic will assist you in determining whether to press on with an action.
- ICBC Settlements from Motor Vehicle Accidents: Motor vehicle accident claims and defense services.