Employment Law – Employment Standards Act
Employment law is a broad area of practice that involves various types of issues and concerns for both employers and employees and disputes are handled in a variety of different forums. At Hutchison Oss-Cech Marlatt, we act for employers and employees and are comfortable helping you with in all types of issues, claims, or concerns and in all the various forums, including all levels of court and all types of administrative bodies. The types of issues that our firm regularly assists clients include:
- Employment Contract Drafting and Revision
- Foreign Worker Applications and Immigration
- Wrongful Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
- Severance Package Evaluation
- Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment
- Claims under the Human Rights Code for discrimination, including failure to accommodate for disabilities
- Claims under the Employment Standards Act
- Claims under the Workers Compensation Act, including prohibited conduct complaints
- Investigations of misconduct by employees
Each of these issues or claims involve many different considerations and our team provides practical solutions to the legal and strategic issues that arise for many employment situations.
Are you well informed about employment rights and responsibilities? We are. We will represent your best interests.
Give us a call because we know employment law!
Hutchison Oss-Cech Marlatt
505 Fisgard St, Victoria
BC V8W 1R3
H: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm