Personal Injury Lawyer Services
There are many circumstances in which an individual may have suffered physical or mental damages and be in dire need of a qualified personal injury lawyer.
An injury settlement situation may involve (but not be limited to) one of the following:
- Car accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Boating and aircraft accident
- Intentional assault
- Sexual abuse
- Physical abuse
The key to receiving adequate and appropriate compensation for these types of injury claims is two-fold:
- First, you must identify the responsible individual or group of individuals. It must be determined whether or not they have available assets to satisfy a successful claim against them, or to locate an insurer who will pay their obligations.
- Second, the extent and nature of the injury and loss must be carefully documented. This may include obtaining records, clinical notes and medical reports from doctors, chiropractors, physiotherapists and other medical experts. There also may be a loss of income as a result of past income loss or future projected income loss for which compensation must be made.
Looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer in Victoria?
At Hutchison Oss-Cech Marlatt, our team of highly experienced personal injury lawyers conduct volumes of claims from fairly simple ICBC injury claims to operating as a dedicated team operating in what is known as “a major loss unit,” dealing with the special requirements of managing complex larger files.
Related Practice Areas:
- ICBC Injury Claims: Visit this page for information related to ICBC related claims and settlement information.
- Intellectual property lawyers: If your are the victim of an assault of any kind, this topic will assist you in determining whether to press on with an action.
- ICBC Settlements from Motor Vehicle Accidents: Motor vehicle accident claims and defense services.
- See also the details of the post-April 1, 2019 Motor Vehicle Accident and Workers Compensation Elections.